This post provide latest information for tellthebell means bell customer satisfaction survey also you can say taco bell customer service survey. If you are looking for www.tellthebell.com sweepstakes or www.tellthebell.com 500 survey than you are at perfect webpage on internet step by step details I have written in this website.
Gobbled down tacos and burritos, cheesy quesadillas along with its value menu items and new gourmet Cantina Bell range at Taco Bell restaurant? Taco Bell wants to know from their customers about the services and food served to them was really worth or not? Thus they have introduced tellthebell.com link, especially for their customers.
- www.tellthebell.com sweepstakes
- www.tellthebell.com 500 survey
- tellthebell.com español
- tellthebell espanol
- visit tell the bell
- bell customer satisfaction survey
- taco bell customer service survey
Mexican food lovers majorly choose the option of Taco Bell and thus end up with various food menus that are served so perfectly at Taco Bell Restaurant. On completion of tell the bell customer satisfaction survey, you get chances to win $500 through tellthebell.com survey.
Each time the customers share their valuable feedback that helps the company to customize and determine the food quality and services they offer to their customers. Your reviews and feedbacks are kept confidential, well, that is merely used for information to come up with various other new strategies that are in the interest of their customers.You cann also read more about mycfavisit survey.
About Taco Bell:
Taco Bell is an American food restaurant that was founded on March 21, 1962Downey, California. The founder of Taco Bell is Glen Bell and it has its headquarter at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, the U.S. By the year of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
The restaurants serve a variety of foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. If you are one of the food lovers and love to eat at Taco Bell then you must participate in TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey.
- Quality of food.
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent visit.
- The accuracy of order.
- The cleanliness and environment of the restaurant.
- Staff behavior and service
tellthebell.com Survey Rewards:
The winner will get an exclusive prize of $500 and four lucky winners will be selected during each sweepstakes entry period after completing Taco Bell Survey.
Tellthebell.com Survey Requirements:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your age must be more than 18 years.
- Must have knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A receipt of your last visit.
- Any device such as laptop or mobile that have internet access.
Tellthebell.com Survey Steps/ Guide:
- Visit www.tellthebell.com into your computer web browser.
- Enter the 16 digit survey code and press the start button on the page.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with Taco Bell on your visit.
- You will be asked to rate factors such as cleanliness, staff behavior, and accuracy on a scale from ‘Highly Dissatisfied’ to ‘Highly Satisfied’.
- Answer all the further questions.
- Finally, at the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to enter the survey sweepstakes to win $500 cash.
- To enter, fill in your name and telephone number and click ‘Next’.
- You have finished the survey process and your feedback has been sent to Taco Bell.
- Your entry in the Taco Bell wins $500 cash sweepstakes has been submitted.
Procedure to Participate in Tell the Bell Survey
Taco Bell 2017 Survey Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 6047, Dep’t 39421,
Douglas, AZ 85655
Contact Details for Bell Sweepstakes Survey
In case of any queries, you can contact Taco Bell by using following numbers
- 1-949-863-4500 (Corporate Office)
- 1-800-822-6235 (Customer Service)
- To visit Taco Bell headquarters;
- Taco Bell Headquarters
- 1 Glen Bell Way
- Irvine, CA 92618.